i hope you get cancer™

Thursday, January 26, 2006

7/7

Well raise my rent, sister! Those lovely Tampon Teabag people have tagged little old i hope you get cancer™ in a 7x7 kind of a way. It would be churlish not to accept, so... Seven things to do before I die

  1. See my kids grow up happy
  2. Live in New York City
  3. Do a PhD
  4. Get off the happy pills
  5. Fall in love with the dark eyed, olive-skinned Ms Right
  6. Earn money from writing
  7. Put the rubbish out
Seven things I cannot do
  1. Give a shit any more
  2. Afford to buy shit I don't need
  3. Stop smoking
  4. Stop swearing
  5. Tell jokes
  6. Drive once they ban me next week for speeding
  7. Understand why we put up with so much crap in Britain (e.g. our capital "city", the monarchy, permanent Thatcherite government, the Daily Mail)
Seven things that attract me to...
  1. Big dark eyes
  2. Glossy hair
  3. Big dark everything else
  4. Did I mention big dark eyes?
  5. Big dark sense of humour
  6. Smoking
  7. Swearing
Seven things I say
  1. If it's any consolation
  2. It'll be our little secret
  3. Fuckin
  4. I think I'll be the judge of that, don't you?
  5. And I suppose if they said jump off a cliff you'd do that too, would you?
  6. Mocha no cream
  7. What do you mean, pregnant?
Seven books that I love
  1. PowerBook G4
  2. A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
  3. Molesworth
  4. Nineteen Eighty-Four
  5. Handbook of Public Relations by R L Heath
  6. The Communist Manifesto
  7. A Brief History of Time
Seven movies that I've loved
  1. Fargo
  2. Bad Day at Black Rock
  3. Double Indemnity
  4. High Fidelity
  5. The War Room
  6. Anchorman
  7. Manhattan
Seven people to tag
  1. Hutton
  2. Hynes
  3. Marcela
  4. Deaths Goldfish
  5. Snotty
  6. The Preston Street Gang
  7. Drano