i hope you get cancer™

Friday, January 28, 2005

It's coming back

Not sure why I'm writing this but anyway. I need to see my doctor, as my depression is returning. Every day is like a brick wall. I am starting to fear leaving the safety of my room. A colleague asked me how things were going today and it nearly got me tearing up. Apart from eating, washing and fannying around with blogs and email every moment is spent working. Every weekday I work two days - one normal day with anything from three to six hours teaching, then I come home and go to sleep for three hours, wake up and either write the next day's lectures, or mark some of the 250 assignments waiting for me, which takes 5 to 7 hours. Then another 3-4 hours sleep, and up to start all over again. I had to borrow money again today to afford food, and to put £3 petrol in my car so I can visit my kids tomorrow. This cannot go on much longer.